Sunday, July 19, 2009

captain! captain! the ship is sinking!

OK, i didn't actually sink, but the effect has been amazingly similar. School, software development (both personal and work related), as well as moving both myself and family members, has lead to a long hiatus (and right after i started!).

I will return, and I will be writing some more as soon as i get back. i plan to post out snippets from a recent debate with a theist (it was 10 pages long!) and point out some of the logical fallacies found within.

before i begin in earnest i wish to make a pledge to the reader:

no comments will be edited for disagreement but instead only for advertisements and legality. free discourse will not be hindered on the basis of disagreement from my own ideas and personal beliefs except in the realm of legalities of the place of where I live.

What do I mean by this? a discussion on the relative merits of a subject will not be hindered. a discussion linking to illegal content will be.

Discussing the ramifications of copy write law is encouraged, linking to a pirate site is not. even then I will only blank out the link, not the actual comment itself.

No comments: